DLA TRANSACTION SERVICES, Dayton, OH
- Client and Network Systems Support
- As the prime contractor DBS provides all Tier 2 Windows Desktop Helpdesk support as well as Network Engineering needs for DLA Transaction Services. This involves Router, Switch, Firewall and VPN support as well as various other related support areas within the organization.
- weMethods Support
- DBS provides the planning, development, deployment and support of the Transaction Services current webMethods Enterprise footprint. This also includes QNAMI support for developing and supporting process models for accurate queue to queue tracking of transactions through the organization’s Enterprise Service Bus.
- BTA GEX Migration Support
- Provide Project Management Support for the BTA GEX Project which will migrate all existing DISA GEX connections located in Columbus and Ogden to DLA Transaction Services in Dayton.
- Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Support
- DBS provides Development, Testing and Technical writing support for the organization’s IDE sustainment effort.
DLA INFORMATION OPERATIONS Richmond, VA
- As a Teaming Partner with SAIC, DBS is providing Tier 1 End User Help Desk Support for a customer base that includes 3,500+ local accounts, 15,000+ Product Data Management Initiative (PDMI) accounts, and several thousand external accounts of various systems required by DLA.
DLA DISTRIBUTION, New Cumberland, PA
- As the prime contractor DBS rehosted the existing DSS Web Bridge application for the Defense Distribution Center (DDC) from a VMS operating system to a Unix platform, using the Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) product Business Integrator by Pervasive Software. The Pervasive’s Business Integrator environment allows rules-based logic to be developed on a client’s PC and easily deployed to a UNIX platform for production use.
DLA TROOP SUPPORT, Philadelphia, PA
- DEFENSE MEDICAL LOGISTICS STANDARD SUPPORT (DMLSS-DLA) Program
- As a Teaming Partner with General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), DBS provides application Database and .Net development support, for the creation and maintenance of all Oracle Application Objects (tables, views, procedures, packages, indexes, sequences, materialized views, constraints, users, DB Links, types) for RMA and other applications.
- DBS provides the Informatica development and building of Workflows for DMLSS-W and DML data Transformations and ETL processes. Advise DML and DMLSS-W on best practices in the use of Informatica to perform data integration. Provide knowledge transfer in the use of Informatica to other DMLSS-W resources.
- Provide Information Assurance Support with DIACAP Accreditation Package creation consultation for the Functional Executive Agent for Medical Support (FEAMS) program.
- Support Planning Integrated Data Enterprise Readiness System (SPIDERS)
- As a Teaming Partner with Northrop Grumman, DBS is providing Information Assurance Support for the SPIDERS, IBMS, and WICAP systems.
- Support to Define and Document Business Processes
- As the Prime contractor, DBS designs, maintains tracking systems and evaluate project management information and IT resource data. Gather, analyze and report metrics data reflecting a wide range of J6P IT projects and program management initiatives (e.g., project size, schedule, function points, lines of code, configuration items, duration, costs, etc.).
- DLA-DC Strategic Visual Communications (SVC)
- As a sub-contractor, DBS is responsible for the archiving of all SVC’s photos and video utilizing AVID Interplay to streamline the video editing and production process for efficiency and faster workflow.